What is the difference between Hippie Ghost Band’s teachings and others?
The time has come to begin to answer this question. Many have asked. I hope this answers your questions. At the end is a link to our website, plus two Facebook pages on the HIppie Ghost Band’s projects.
- The biggest difference to me they aren’t promising to save us. It isn’t about ascending. It isn’t about creating a world outside of ourselves into utopia.
- The second biggest difference is they brought their heaven here by the request Divine. It isn’t to be a religion or to seek followers. IT just requested to continue building heaven here, and the Hippie Ghost Band agreed.
- The Hippie Ghost Band taught me the Living Vision Board, which I will be teaching starting May 8th. It is not similar to the creative visualizations I’ve learned in the past or vision boards. Though both methods are fantastic, their Living Vision Board is ‘out of this world.’ It is one of the first subjects taught to the newly dead.
- Their Heaven, a word we chosen to use to aid in understanding, is filled with spirit creating. The same spirit who lives within each of us. To discover my spirit was amazing. It never awoke. It always is.
- Demons, negative people, sleeping people and other adjectives used for those not like us is not accepted in their heaven. This is the first group that doesn’t separate us and them. It is the first group I ever encounter, alive or dead, that is continuing to shun people, or to refer to them as disease.
These five elements carried a lot of weight for me. I’ve been active in the metaphysical, eclectic and aware of the new age for over four decades, almost five decades. The professional part is around forty-five years, and with that comes package my skeptic. I will test a spirit. To my wonderment and amazement, in the past four years, the changes that have taken place, physically, mentally and emotionally in me are breathtaking. I’m honored they taught me their manual for heaven.
How did I get manual? Tomorrow, I will explain, as well as the degree of changes with me.
Be in blessings of love,
What is the difference between their path and others?
In two weeks, I will be offering the Hippie Ghost Band’s Path in two different courses. For the past year, in podcasts done through Facebook, I’ve hinted at a few concepts. They took off splendidly, yet I got to experience what our spirit guides go through daily, in guiding us. The majority chose what they wanted and added their own strands of beliefs. The mixture turned into muddy hell. After a year of observing personal walls, groups, and pages on Facebook, I understood why the group chose to not present the material they taught me before now.
There is a major difference between their teachings and our present-day teachings. They, at first, might appear to be like Law of Attraction, Vision Boards and other New Thought and New Age concepts, but they are night and day.
Please, join me in the next couple days as I blog and vlog(podcast) the difference, and what I learned this past year. Our earth is identical to their third level of spirit plane. It became clear to me, with the resistance and the need to repeat the same programming from centuries ago, from most people.
The Hippie Ghost Band’s way of living is identical to the heaven built on the spirit plane. Our way is part of the existing hell here and there.
For more information about the Hippie Ghost Band’s teachings, click here. https://www.facebook.com/hippieghostbandwayteachers
For more information on our classes and whereabouts please click here.
Often, we put the spotlight on an area or two, believing this is where our growth will take place. If you stick to this, you could miss valuable changes outside of the area you believed would bring the results. When our frequencies changes, seldom will our definition of the change work. We need to broaden our view. When I moved to Phoenix, Arizona, the roommate situation nosed dived instantly. If I would have stayed focus on that, as the outcome, I would have skipped building a friendship with the neighbors.
Another view of this is my belief in a social media and that they would offer me this new frequency I was seeking. My frequency definition here is used to having a vision or desire. As I kept putting all my energy into it, I didn’t get a glimpse of the bigger picture. Something to think about.
As, I’m detailing, in my upcoming book, the events of both of my moves, within five months, through the act of frequencies, I had an aha moment. As we create our ‘live vision board’ we are also changing our.own frequency. Taking a look back when neighbors, who I only knew for 5 months, got together to move me to my new apartment, while I laid in the hospital having surgery, this aha moment came. I realized it was due to these visions boards, the spirit world taught me, and the Ho’oponopono, plus I Am Love that produced this event. The frequency changes outside of me came from within. I often speak in podcasts about heaven on earth. Today, this dawned on me. it’s a prime example of how heaven is being created by this group of eleven and me, right here on Earth.
I love seeing the proof, and understanding how the tools the Hippie Ghost Band gave me produced these results. Jasmine Renee